Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018

For the Love of Creating Bloghop

Kein automatischer Alternativtext verfügbar.

Welcome to our "For The Love of Creating" Bloghop today.
It's the second time we are hopping together and its an international Bloghop, thats why I am writing in English today :-)
I hope you don't mind, if it is not correct.

Today I have a big party in my house.
My catalogue launch party.
I have ten guests showing up and I wanted to give my best.


I prepared Buttons with their names using a new alphabet stamp set called "Aus der Kreativwerkstatt". I love the handwritten look.
I also like the lasercut paper which you can see in the background. 
It is 12x12 Inches and you can cut it into small pieces.
The colours you see are new incolors - Kussrot + Blaubeere.
I think they look good together, what do you think?


On the table there are small goodies waiting for my guests.
The shimmer of the designer series paper is gorgeous. It is called "geteilte Leidenschaft" and you can preorder it at the moment - more information HERE.



One of my projects tonight is this card with my favourite stamp set - Kraft der Natur.
The Set comes with Framelits and the Suite includes Designer Series Paper and some acessoires.


These cards are also my catalougue give away for my customers.
I hope they like them.





Wish me luck for my launch party :-)
Have fun with our Bloghop.
Thanks for visiting my Blog.

 Kayla





2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh Waltruad I wish I was one of your guests xx The name tags are divine and that DSP creating your little boxes looks amazing. Your card project is a real treat too, gorgeous layers that show the stamp set off perfectly. Thank you so very much for hopping with me x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dass sind sehr schöne Projecten. Ich bin so gesagt Verliebt auf dieses set :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (http://stempelkeller.blogspot.co.at/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de)

Du hast die Möglichkeit einen anonymen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.
Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du mir ein paar nette Zeilen hintzerlässt.